Buying Less But Better: Black Friday Tips
Updated: Nov 30, 2020
I can't believe it's that time of year again (!) but in a few weeks Black Friday will be here and so I thought I'd do a quick post sharing some of my tips to make sure you don't get too carried away and only buy those real good bargain investment pieces! Also sharing some pieces that I have my eye on too :)
- Make a wish list ahead of BF with everything you have your eye on for easy navigation. I have wish lists on most of my favourites sites and it makes sale shopping so much easier and efficient!
- Only invest in those pieces that you feel could really work in your wardrobe long term, I like to think of at least 4 or 5 outfits/ ways to wear before making any investment purchase
- Be sure to only keep things that are a perfect fit, not a near-enough fit, as chances are you'll never wear it if it's not quite right
- If in doubt just order it, you can then try everything on at home and compare before returning the things that aren't suitable rather than missing out on something because the size wasn't right etc.
- Use this time to shop for Christmas gifts too as there are always so many bargains to be had!
Sharing some pieces I have my beady eye on below:
Farfetch is one of my fave places to shop for Black Friday as they have so many amazing pieces form independent boutiques all over the world but in one easy place to shop! I have linked their Black Friday category here for you so as soon as it's updated nearer the time you'll be able to navigate straight to it! I also shared some tips with Farfetch, along with some other great bloggers, and you can read the article here!
Remember - a good Black Friday bargain is only one that you already had your eye on!
Shop the look: